Norton Ford Disclaimer
Norton Ford has made every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this site. Copyright of the material on this site is owned by Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited ACN 004 116 223 ("Ford"), Norton Ford and i-Motor Pty Ltd.
1. The information contained on this site:
(a) Is for general information only and does not purport to be comprehensive;
(b) Is current only at the time it is placed on this site and Norton Ford, its employees and agents are under no obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later time; and
(c) Is not intended to provide or make any recommendation or binding offer on which you should rely for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Norton Ford does not give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained on its website or the availability of the vehicles listed and, if you rely on it, you do so at your own risk.
3. Any prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars.
4. All listed vehicles are subject to prior sale. Check with Norton Ford for the current status of all listed vehicles.
5. To the extent permitted by law, Norton Ford specifically excludes any liability for any error or inaccuracy in, or omissions from, its website and disclaims any liability for any loss or damage which you or any other person has suffered by relying on any information on this website whether caused by the negligence of Norton Ford or otherwise. Under no circumstances will Norton Ford or any of its employees and agents be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising as a result of the use of material which appears on this website.